The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has transformed how personal data is collected, shared and used globally.
To ensure GDPR compliance, organisations will need to make changes to policies, processes and contracts, as well as in technical and organisational measures. In some instances, those changes could be complex and significant.
GDPR implementation is shaping up to be a challenge for many businesses, owing to the increased specific legal obligations it puts on data controllers and data processors. The transition path from DPA to GDPR compliance is not always easy and many organisations are in need of help understanding the complexities. If this sounds like you, then relax – we’re here to offer a helping hand.
At LHC we can help.
At Lyons House Consulting we have a team of experience and certified GDPR Practioners ready to provide advice, guidance and support on GDPR compliance.
We have a range of available services on offer, we can also provide bespoke GDPR services that are scalable to your organisation irrespective of size or complexity.
- GDPR Consultancy
- GDRP Assessments
- GDRP Design and Implementation
- GDPR Training, eLearning and awareness
- Data Protection Officer As a Service (DPO AaS)
- GDPR/Data Protection Tooling and Software
- Information Risk Assessment
- Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA’s)
- Subject Access Request’s (SAR’s)
- Data Breach Investigations
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch.