At LHC we can help.
Lyons House Consulting can provide a range of other services, either directly or via our trusted network of partners. The following services are also available on request:
- Business Process Excellence – Struggling to create a new business process? Existing processes not delivering the expected outcome, or are they simply just inefficient? At LHC we can help. We can work closely with your organisation to ensure your proceses deliver the expected benefits, improve efficiency, and reduce unnecessary costs and waste. Furthermore, we can also work with you to ensure your processes meet a range of compliance standards, including help your organisation control and manage risks.
- Programme Management – We can provide expert Programme management resource to coordinate and lead the management of multiple customer projects and change management activities to achieve beneficial business change.
- Project Management – Providing expert Project management resource with the methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve your project objectives
Business Management Services
- Strategic Management – Do you need a strategy? Do you know what makes your business unique? How can you make sure your business is working in the most efficient and productive way? At LHC we can help clients map-out their best possible direction. Using a range of best practice approaches and strategy tools, we can help organisations develop and implement effective strategies that enable the realisation of long- term goals and objectives.
- Business Continuity Management – Flood. Cyber attack. Supply chain failure or losing a key employee. Disruptions to your business can happen at any moment. Business continuity is about having a plan to deal with difficult situations, so your organisation can continue to function with as little disruption as possible. Whether it’s a business, public sector organisation, or charity, you need to know how you can keep going under any circumstances. At LHC we can help clients recognises potential threats to their organisation and assess what impact they may have on day-to-day operations. We can also help clients find ways to mitigate these threats, putting in place a framework which allows key functions of the business to continue even if the worst happens.
- Risk Management – Risk management is a process that allows individual risk events and overall risk to be understood and managed proactively, optimising success by minimising threats and maximising opportunities. At LHC we can help clients develop simple and pragmatic approaches to identifying and managing risk.
- Future Services (2020) – We are currently working with a number of parters to deliver additional services in 2020 for key areas such as Cyber Security Consultancy; Cyber Essentials; IT Managed Services; SharePoint Training/Support; DevOps; Digital Transformation).
If you’d like to know more, please get in touch.